13 March 2010

The Procrastination Post

Current time: 6:25 pm. total movement for the day: not much.

I have so much work that I need to get done this weekend, including my important research project (about AIDS!) that is due the day we gat back from spring break. Also practicing Czech (not that my fluent self needs that much practice of course). Today I have officially slept till 12 (which in America is 6am so its almost like im getting up really early), did the dishes, ate breakfast at 3, did my czech homework( working with declentions- which suck if you haven't taken latin) watched some movies on megavideo- so watching 60 minutes then waiting an hour before you can finish them, and somewhat working on my power point. I got out of my bed maybe twice. SO this is me, being lazy in Praha, reporting from my bed.

This week was pretty crazy with school work. I had a midterm paper due on tuesday,and tons of reading. The weeks always go by so fast it amazes me. Thursday I have the day off and I may have gone a little stir crazy. I got a lot of work done, cleaned the kitchen because it was dsgusting, and turned up the heat and tried on all my summer clothes while singing loudly to the music. I love when the apartment is empty (even though I continued after everyone got home).

A couple of my friends here have people visiting so friday we went to go to the castle, however after trying to find somewhere for lunch it was dark and cold so we decided to just go back and get ready to go out that night. We took them out to some places that were new to us and a really nice music bar in an old medevil basement that used to be a favorite. Then we got some Smažený sýr and headed home on the night tram. It was a LONG but great day....leading to my overly lazy day in my bed.

ps. I miss the radio in America. Sometimes I can stream in an old radio station from home, but it usually only lasts for 10 minutes. Im over being frustrated about these things. Not over the fact that there is no coffee. 1st thing im getting the minute we touchdown in USA.

I might be a little excited about the thought of comming home. I know I will hate it once im there and not in prague anymore, but having hommade food from mommy sounds soooo amazing. And actually haveing an income again. and the warm weather of summer.

Ps. I just read an article and hear so many stories about people writing bloggs and getting jobs from them in magazines or online publications. When Im called I'll let you all know. (those places looking to hire, I can try harder on my spelling!)

One week till spring break and I am so ready for not only the beaches of Barcelona and the food of MOrocco, but the break of school work and computers and everything. However still havent booked places to sleep yet, a slight issue but im sure it will work out somehow. (?)

haha now I dont really want to write anymore. guess its back to the AIDS project. But before I go-- shout out to my one loyal fan Brittnie! Thanks for following the blogg and dont worry, just tell your parents you need NYU to survive and hopefully they will let you come! PS. love how you spell your name!

Ill post again before I leave for the Spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment