13 January 2010

Converting Inches to centimeters


This is going to be short and quick. Countdown to departure: less than 48 hours. Items in suitecae: see for yourself... too many shoes. Ways of freaking out: way too many to count. Current choice; glass of wine and loud music. later choice; ice cream. Lots of Ice cream. Tomorrow; hopefully nothing insane. I really really need to pack. I don't really have the time or energy to have a complete meltdown. That will have to wait until summer.

HAHAHAHA JoJo just came on the radio. Life seems so hard and impossible than somthing like this happens and you just have to roll around on the floor laughing...

...and singing along... don't judge.

I worked so hard making a packing list, but it turns out it doesn't exactly help as much as you would think. You make a list and then realize you listed every last article of clothing you own. crap. I will just have to try harder. Ok ok so I'll just have to actually start packing. Can I just skip this part and be there, unpacked, and dancing?

No comments:

Post a Comment