08 January 2010

Jersey Shore

I'm currently watching Jersey Shore... and praying that they have a show like this in Prague. Because if not, I just don't think I can go. They have to have some sort of trashy horrible tv show there I can watch obsessivly. Or somehow turn my life into my own version of Jersey Shore... Prague shore? Thats a joke.

Today was so unproductive. I did nothing to get ready for departure... which is in 7 days. OK well I did make a hair appointment so I'm giving myself like a centimeter of credit. Starting tomorrow I actually need to think about starting to get ready. I don't need to be packing and freaking out the day before I leave. Even though that will most likely happen anyway.

What isn't helping is the fact that I have been so tired the past two days. In a matter of 1 day I had the flu shot, the H1N1 shot and started taking the typhoid vaccine, so with all these viruses I'm throwing in my body, my perfect immune system is fighting back so I'm not throwing up, but I am exhausted. Yes. I am a hypochondriac, but this is NOT in my head!! It's only 11:30pm and I wanted to be alseep 3 hours ago. (ps for those that noticed this thing is on Central European Time already).

I am so ready to go. At the same time I am so terrified to go. I'm trying to figure out how much I will miss home when I'm gone. I don't usually go home anyway, but it is a little farther than 7 hours across the state. I already miss NYC. whatever I'm ready!!!! Even though I have nothing ready and no idea who I am living with or actually much about the country (since I have yet to read more than 80 pages in that book I have to finish in the next 7 days). Bring in on Czech Republic!

Plus I need to get over there so this blogg thing isn't boring!!!

oh and just so you know, my Jersey Shore name is Sookie. Boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment