12 January 2010

PACK my suitcase???


so it's starting to freak me out that I'm leaving in 4 days. And the face people make when I tell them I haven't started packing yet makes it even worse. This is me in my empty suitcae. That's right... my empty suitecase. Tomorrow I think I'll try the throw things down the stairs into my suitcase and see how that goes. How am I supposed to do this? pack for 4 months in one suitecase? I can't even remember how to spell suitecase without googling the word first.

p.s. Another reason I will be sad to leave America: I will miss the premier of the lifetime movie "The Pregnancy Pact". I'm pretty positive they wont show that in Prague. Maybe they will post it online. Lets hope so.

Today was productive so I feel a little better, but now I am realizing that I can't put things off anymore. Only 4 more days and so much to see and do. I want to fit in so much, seeing friends, eating food, going to all the places I wont be able to for a long time. Note- get a garbage plate very late at night/early in the morning.

Question: Can I pack peanut butter in my suitcase?

This is actually insane. I'm going to be in Europe for an entire semester. It's kinda overwhelming. I might be freaking out a little. Trying my hardest to keep it together. I know everything will be great once I'm there, it's just this inbetween period where NOTHING is ready to go, except maybe 3/4 of me.

note- read that stupid book. I'm hoping they don't test us on this book because I have a feeling I wont get even close to finishing it. I'm hoping to make it to at least page 100. I bought a different book to read for the plane ride after I finished this one. It's about surgery. I'm farther in that book than the one I'm supposed to be reading. WHATEVER!!!!
The packing shall commence tomorrow.... hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. stop procrastinating before I come and slap you.

    I didn't know you had a blog sam.

    <3 tim

    ReplyDelete